We, Flying Ravana – 98 Adventures Pvt Ltd, (hereinafter collectively known as “Flying Ravana ”), own and operate Flying Ravana Mega Zip Line, in Ella, Sri Lanka.
This document contains the terms and conditions governing your use of this website, any order or purchase of a product, ticket or booking made through our website or in person at our venues and you participating at our venues. By using this website, visiting our venue and/or participating in one of our activities, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Tickets can only be purchased through this website using a valid credit card. Payment is taken from the card upon submission of the booking, and bookings are not confirmed until payment is completed. Bookings made via our website using a credit card require payment in full at time of booking.
Flying Ravana operates a no-refunds policy for all cancellations and non-attendances, However, if you book a ticket online and purchased our “Flexible Date and Wet Weather Insurance”, this insurance provides you the opportunity for a full refund or change the date of your booking at no additional cost.
- After completing your purchase you will gain access to an online page confirming your order. You will also receive an email including your order confirmation.
The order confirmation must be printed and or presented to the Flying Ravana ticketing counter, or show us the email on your phone to redeem
- Tickets and vouchers must be original, display an expiry date and be presented prior to that date, Photo ID and matching signatures are required on request. Fraudulent use will be referred to police.
- Ticket prices are inclusive of VAT
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Admission price includes access to the venue, use of the attractions and excludes food, merchandise, photo and video, repeats for all activities.
- The operation of Flying Ravana may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
- Children under 18 years of age are not permitted to enter the venue unaccompanied and must be accompanied by a person 18 years of age or older.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove guests from venues for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, queue line jumping, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to inspect bags at any time for security purposes.
- When you arrive at the venue you will be required to sign a Indemnification and release of liability agreement prior to undertaking any of the activities.
- Design, logos and systems of Flying Ravana are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You must not infringe those rights.
PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITIES
- For your safety and comfort there are height, weight and age restrictions on Flying Ravana.
- Min weight – 30kg
- Max weight – 110kg
- Min height – 90cm
- Pregnant women, and those with casts or pre-existing health issues should not participate. Further specific restrictions may be displayed throughout the park via signage announcements and or staff communication, you must obey these
- Participants must be in good health and free from any potentially adverse medical conditions. You should seek medical advice if uncertain.
- Further specific restrictions may be displayed throughout the venues via signage announcements and or staff communication, you must obey these.
- We recommend that appropriate footwear be worn within the venues.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
- There are inherent risks in the participation in our activities and attractions. You, by your participation, accept the inherent risks of which a prudent person is or should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility and in accordance with all guidelines and safety instructions
- Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
- You must not participate in or on any activity or attraction, when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You must act with good judgement and consideration, both for yourself and others, and refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the safety of others, the safety of the amusement ride.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Flying Ravana or its venue staff.
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any attraction or activity.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
Flying Ravana takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience at the venues.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS LIST
We recommend that you consult us if you have the following**:
- Heart Conditions
- Recent Sprains or Muscular Injuries
- Back Pain or Chronic Back Pain and conditions
- Panic/Anxiety Attacks
- High Or Low Blood Pressure
- Bone Disorders
- Fragile Skin
- Epilepsy, especially PSE
- Prosthetics- includes Cosmetic Implants
- Neurological Disorders
- Physical impairment
** Please note this does not necessarily exclude a person from doing our activities. However, Flying Ravana reserves the right to deny you access to the Activities in the event that you suffer from the above conditions.
It is important for all customers to declare any of the above medical conditions when they check in.
Flying Ravana reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.