One of the most important rules is that you should feel comfortable in your clothes. Around your thighs and waist comes the tight harness which can feel uncomfortable if you are wearing uncomfortable clothes. The below mentioned are things to keep in mind when choosing clothes for zip lining.
- Skirts, dresses or sarongs are not recommended. TRUE FOR BOTH ATV AND ABSEILING
- Loose clothes (example – Scarfs) are not allowed as they may interfere with the equipment. TRUE FOR BOTH ATV AND ABSEILING
- Fully covered / close-toed shoes FOR ABSEILING
- We recommend jeans, shorts, tights, shirts, t-shirts, yoga pants and any other clothing that is not too baggy or loose. Casual clothing is fine. The harness will be provided to you to be worn on top of your clothing
- If you have loose hair you need to tie it up. Bring something which you can tie up your hair for a comfortable fun-filled ride